Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Urban Decay Naked2

WoW! It's been awhile! Sorry, yall know how it goes.

Yesterday (Saturday) I received my Urban Decay Naked2 palette. I'm very excited because I love the original palette (with dual ended eyeliner) and original 2 palette (with brush) AND I am a neutral lover. I also received a Travel Size 24/7 Pencil in Eldorado as a freebie. Urban Decay also let me use my 10% discount, which saved me $5.00. Shipping took 4 days. YES! 4 days!!!

Enjoy the pics :)
Unboxing

Unboxing 2

Unboxing 3

 Tada!


IIIIIITTTTT'SSSS AAAAAAHHHHHLLLIIIIIIVVVEEEEE!

Left side

Right side


Lipgloss (that's right, no primer in this palette)

Travel Size 24/7 Pencil in Eldorado (free gift)

Backside


Original palette on the top
and
Naked2 on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment