Followers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Email question #1: 'WWOMN?' Pure Ice!

I hope yall are having/had a fab Sunday!

I had an email from a lovely lady by the name of Mary T from beautiful Brazil. She asked me 'What Was On My Nails?' in my Orly haul posting. I told her what I was wearing and told her to look for a blog post within the next few days.

Here is what I was wearing: PURE ICE! Pure Ice can be found at Wam-Lart (Wal-Mart) for $1.99.

Pure Ice in Private Show (black base of blue, gold, pink, red and silver glitter). From bottle comparison, Private Show is a dup for Butter London in The Black Knight.

Pure Ice in Take Me Now (clear base of orange/copper glitter with silver hex glitters). I have no dupes for this polish.

Pure Ice in Sheer Luck (clear base of green, silver and purple holographic glitter with silver shaped diamonds). I have no dupes for this polish.

Let's get started!

 
top - down:
Index, middle and pinky wearing Pure Ice - Private Show (2 coats + top coat)
Ring finger wearing Pure Ice in Take Me Now (2 coats) and 1 coat of Pure Ice in Sheer Luck over that + top coat. It made my ring finger a golden sparkle of glitterness.
 
 
left - right:
Middle and pinky finger wearing Pure Ice - Private Show (2 coats + top coat)
Ring finger wearing Pure Ice in Take Me Now (2 coats) and 1 coat of Pure Ice in Sheer Luck over that + top coat. 
 
 
left - right:
Pure Ice: Private Show, Take Me Now and Sheer Luck
 
 
left - right:
Pure Ice: Private Show, Take Me Now and Sheer Luck 
 
 
Macro: Pure Ice - Private Show
 
 
Macro: Pure Ice - Take Me Now
 
 
Macro: Pure Ice  - Sheer Luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment