Followers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Haul #1: HauteLook - Orly nail polish

Have you heard of HauteLook? I LOVE HauteLook. Super good deals, fantastic customer service and an awesome return policy.

Shop here: HauteLook

I love Orly polishes. What I don't like is hunting down a Limited Edition (LE) polish that sells out before I can get my hands on it. Especially something I have NOTHING like already in my collection. My ladies at Sally's have been nice enough to hold polishes for me but I can't always get there quick enough. My Ulta carries Orly but the selection seems >meh< at the best of times. I have been quite lucky to be able to find many LE nail polishes on HauteLook. I'm guessing around 75% of my Orly polishes have come from HauteLook.

I love hauls. One of my favourite types of videos to watch on YouTube and one of my favourite to read about on blogs.

Hauled: Orly nail polish in Gogo, Androgynie, In The Navy, Hawaiian Punch, Fifty-Four, Act Your Shoe Size, Fantasea, Ingenue, Flare, Hook Up and *Razzle.

*I decided to return Razzle because it did not have a name label. I did take pics so that you can see it's prettiness.

Let's get started!

 
from left to right:
Orly: Gogo, Androgynie, In The Navy, Hawaiian Punch, Fifty-Four, Act Your Shoe Size, Fantasea, Ingenue, Flare, and Hook Up

 
from left to right:
Orly: Gogo, Androgynie and In The Navy

 
from left to right:
Orly: Hawaiian Punch, Fifty-Four and Act Your Shoe Size

 
from left to right:
Orly: Fantasea, Ingenue, Flare, and Hook Up

 
Orly: Razzle

 
Orly: Razzle

 
Orly: Razzle (no name label)

No comments:

Post a Comment