Followers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Haul #2: CVS

 
I LOVE me some CVS.
Thankfully, one is near the house and one is near work.
AND now that I think about it, one on about every corner. LMAO!
Yes, the prices are higher than Wam-Lart or Target,
BUT you cannot beat the CVS coupons, CVS bucks, CVS percentage off,
and with those you can use regular manufacture coupons.
PLUS when stuff is on clearance or on sale you are not limited to how you can use the coupons.
That's really nice and helpful with cost.
I usually do pretty good on saving, IF I do my homework before I go in.
It also helps to stick with my list.
I get side-tracked so EASILY!!! LOL! As you can see with the Khroma Beauty.
 
I did buy a bunch of Maybelline products. CVS had 'Buy 1, Get 1 1/2 off'',
and I used quite a few manufactures coupons.
 
The Khroma Beauty nail polishes were a spur of the moment buy.
The entire collection was at the end of an aisle.
I wanted to wait until they went on sale but I couldn't. I'm a sucker for GLITTER nail polish!!!
 
 
 
Top L to R:
Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm in Quenched (05)
Neutrogena Naturals - Acne Cream Cleanser
Maybelline - Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Chestnut Brown (803)
Maybelline - Volum'Express Mascara, The Mega Plush in Blackest Black (270)
 
Bottom L to R:
Maybelline - 24 Hour Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow in Barely Branded (70)
Khroma Beauty - Fairy Dust (811)
Khroma Beauty - Crush (819)
Nicole by OPI - You're An Angel (NI229)

No comments:

Post a Comment