Followers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

May 2013 Favourites - Vol. 1

This is my very first monthly favourites. I have included favourites that I use everyday or more than 75% of the month. Some favourites are oldies but goodies, while others are brand new for me.

Enjoy!!

 
May 2013 'make-up' favourites
 
 
Seche Vite Ulta-V - UV activated top coat
*This WAS my go to top coat but I have decided to try a new one.
I will let yall know how it goes once I test it out.
 

 
Pure Ice -  Over You (1008)
 
 
Ginger + Liz - High Maintenance
 

 
 Nicole By OPI - If The Blue Fits ... (NI405)
 
  
Nicole By OPI - It's All About The Glam (NIKO1)
* This is one of my favourite 'go-to' white polishes.
It has a very subtle shimmer.
  
 
Urban Decay - E/S Primer Potion (sample in original)
 
 
Diane von Fürstenberg L/G - Passion

 
Mascara combos -
Top: Urban Decay - Supercurl Curling Mascara (sample)
Bottom: Benefit - Bad Gal Lash (sample)

 
Murad - Skin Perfecting Primer (sample) 



Estée Lauder - Pure Colour e/s #9 (GWP sample)

 
L.A. Colors Mineral E/S - Gold (BME490)

 
CK Calvin Klein - 
Crème eyeshadow in 311 turquoise blue
 
 
Maybelline Cool Effects - Cooling Eyeshadow Liner
in Midnight Chill (22)

 
Hard Candy - Mattifying powder (287)

 
Hard Candy - Hula Hula bronzer (131)

 
Left: June Cornell - Super Powder brush (265)
Right: Sonia Kashuk - synthetic flat top eyeliner brush

 
Speaking of June Cornell (Super Powder brush 265) - I think I bought this brush at Beauty Co many many, MANY (did I say MANY??!) years ago. I have tried to Google the brand but to no avail. If you knnow anything abotut this brand, please let me know. TY!!

 
Boscia - Green Tea Blotting Liners

 
Calvin Klein - Euphoria (sample)

 
Sea Tone - Naural Aromatic Scrub

 
Ahava - Purifying gel for oily skin
 

 
Kadan - faux fur leopard handbag
 
 
Effy - Peridot Gateway Ring (yellow gold)

No comments:

Post a Comment