Followers

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Haul #3: Dollar Tree

For those that know me, they know that I do love me some Dollar Tree.
I know the prices are not the best but I have found for cosmetics,
you can't beat $1 + tax!
Here's my latest haul. It was the Sunday of the first outbreak of tornados.
I wanted to post then but then we got hit by another round of tornados the next day.
So, here ya go.
I loaded up on nail polish and a 'feet pod'.
 
Enjoy ...


 
Blissful Feet Pod

 
Top & middle: ColorMates
Bottom: Donna Michelle and Cutie Girl
 
 
ColorMates L to R: Free N' Easy, Winey the Pooh, Papparazzi, Look At Me!

 
ColorMates L to R: Cabernet, Metallic Venom, Purple Haze

 
ColorMates L to R: French Pink, French Beige, I'm Raven About You, Decadence

 
ColorMates L to R: Stormy Weather, Blue Thunder, Metallic Blue

 
Donna Michelle - * Nameless colour
* As best as I can describe,
this nail polish is a jelly, micro glitter with an orange/coral/pink base

 
Cutie Girl L to R: Golden Citrus, Natural Shimmer, Wild Orchid

 
Cutie Girl L to R: Sassy Cobalt, Berry Glaze, Delicate Peach

 
Cutie Girl L to R: Frost, Ice Pink

 
Back of ColorMates packaging

 
Back of Cutie Girl packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment